The 6″ Advantage! This cutting edge 6″ snare is the perfect depth for many applications, and delivers increased responsiveness and sensitivity. The beefy sound, lower pitch and superior resonance of this snare will convince you to make this drum part of your collection.
Ahead 14′ x 6′ 1-Ply Maple Stave 1 Thick w/Dunnett R7 Throw-Off
• Chrome hardware
• Dunnett R4 Throw-off
• Remo USA Heads
• 10 Lug, SH1410A S-Hoop counter hoops deliver meaty rim shots
• Minimal shallow snare beds
• FCS14 Fat Cat Dual-Adjustable Snappy Snare provides a super sensitivity professionals demand
• Tight Screw tension rods will always keep the snare in tune
• Clarity and projection when slammed
• Superior sensitivity
• 90% less glue than a traditional ply shell
• No ply’s or stress from bending
• Vertical grain pattern provides more strength by allowing bearing edge to be on a harder grain
• Built in USA
You may also like…
• DEPTH (inches) 7.75
• DIAMETER (inches) 16
• 600 Denier Polyester Exterior
• Reinforced Handles
• DX-CORE™ Padding: 3 layers of high-impact laminated foam padding and a soft interior lining of premium Sherpa Fleece.
• Patented TRUFORM™: Designed to fit the "True Shape" of the drum plus its mounting hardware.
• Patented DYNAZIP™: Cutaway Design that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the Truform cutout.
• Heavy duty reinforced "Corner Bumpers" designed for impact protection
Low volume practice with an 80% reduction in volume Sounds exactly like your drum set–just quieter! Easily snaps on to your drums–no head removal Durable mesh head built for longevity Tunes to your desired tension with a single-point tuning system Available in sizes 8″-24" By RTOM, the makers of Moongel!
- Includes 6 gel strips
- Packaged in a durable plastic carrying case
- Reusable and washable
- Available in Clear & Blue