The Res-O-Tone drum heads are made from a proprietary tympani film and are based on one of the most popular drum heads of all time. Res-O-Tone offer stellar tensioning and stick response properties. Res-O-Tone provide a clean, open, un-muted tone that when combined with the properties of the tympanic film make for different, yet completely familiar playing experience. The lack of coating also means less “stick drag”, allowing fast and free movement around the kit. Res-O-Tone have an exceptional tensioning latitude, performing fully throughout the tuning range of your drum and provide a softer, “cushier” stick response. Even if you require a coated head on the batter side for brush work, a Res-O-Tone head on the resonant side will increase the tone and range of any drum.
Dunnett 14″ Res-O-Tone Batter Ambassador Hazy 1 Ply By Remo Usa
• Uncoated tympani film
• Expanded tension latitude
• Unique semi-transparent finish
• Smart shipping using russian doll stacking and clear bags only
• Made in USA
• 14 inches in diameter
• 1 Ply (7.50 mil) thick
- Chromed-metal clamp affixes tightly to just about any drum hoop for add-on percussion mounting
- Metal claw securely grabs your drum's hoop, thanks to its threaded bolt with drum-key head
- 2 additional bolts lock down your L-rod so you can add percussion items with confidence
Drumtacs are reusable, super tacky sound control pads for drums and cymbals, that remove high frequency overtones and create a deeper focused sound with improved response and increased attack. Drumtacs will allow you to practice with decreased exposure to dangerous high frequencies and without expensive ugly cymbal covers that ruin the cymbal’s balance and feel of strike.