The Res-O-Two drum heads are the double ply version of the Res-O-Tone heads. The quality and consistency in manufacturing two ply heads is evident in the Res-O-Two models which use clear film over the semi-translucent tympanic film, providing that familiar two ply response but with the added benefit of the extended tensioning latitude and full range, clear and open tonality with the durability of a two ply head.
Dunnett 16″ Res-O-Tone Custom Batter Emperor Hazy 2 Ply By Remo USA
• Expanded tension latitude
• Unique semi-transparent finish
• Smart shipping using russian doll stacking and clear bags only
• Made in USA
• 16 inches in diameter
• 2 Ply (7.50 mil + 7.00 mil) thick
The DrumDial drum trigger is an extremely sensitive, heavy duty, long lasting alternative to electronically trigger your acoustic drum set. DrumDial drum triggers are compatible with any electronic drum module and comes standard with a quality-insulated cable, " quarter input jack, mounting tape, Velcro fastener and a cable mounting bracket. Our drum triggers are set in Mil-spec Electro-mechanical grade epoxy and then sealed in rubber to insure unsurpassed reliability. Great for your snare, kick or toms.
• Provides endless sound control options with the ability to add more than one pad at a time to your drum or cymbal • Won't flap, buzz, fly off or harm any percussive surface when used as directed • Can be used on batter drum heads, bottom drum heads, vertical drum heads, underneath cymbals, inside bells and blocks • Can tame problem drums that have a nasty buzz or ring • Endure heavy pounding and extreme temperatures • Won't leave a residue • Won't stick to cases or fleece lining • Last as long as the drum head • 2 x large 1.24" - 2 x medium 0.98" - 1 x small 0.77" • Made in USA