The 6″ Advantage! This 6″ snare is the perfect depth for many applications and one of the most desirable snare sounds ever made in a 13″ diameter. A true beauty, this brass beaded shell provides a legendary sound that this classic-style drum is famous for.
Ahead 13″ X 6″ Chrome On Brass Snare Drum W/Dunnett Strainer
• Chrome hardware
• Dunnett R4 Throw-off
• Remo USA Heads
• 8 Lug, SH138A S-Hoop counter hoops deliver meaty rim shots
• Minimal shallow snare beds
• FCS13 Fat Cat Dual-Adjustable Snappy Snare provides a super sensitivity professionals demand
• Tight Screw tension rods will always keep the snare in tune
• Clarity and projection when slammed, and ultimate sensitivity when lightly tapped
You may also like…
• DEPTH (inches) 7.75
• DIAMETER (inches) 15
• 600 Denier Polyester Exterior
• Reinforced Handles
• DX-CORE™ Padding: 3 layers of high-impact laminated foam padding and a soft interior lining of premium Sherpa Fleece.
• Patented TRUFORM™: Designed to fit the "True Shape" of the drum plus its mounting hardware.
• Patented DYNAZIP™: Cutaway Design that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the Truform cutout.
• Heavy duty reinforced "Corner Bumpers" designed for impact protection.
- Includes 6 gel strips
- Packaged in a durable plastic carrying case
- Reusable and washable
- Available in Clear & Blue