“QUIET ON THE SET”. The Silencers are designed to drastically reduce the volume of acoustic drums, so you can practice at almost any time. The rubber pads simply lay on the drum heads to greatly reduce the sound without loss of feel.
Ahead Drum Silencers: Standard Pack – 12, 13, 14, 16, BD22, C16, C20, HH14
• Includes 12″, 13″, 14″, 16″ Tom Mutes
• Includes a 22″ Bass Drum Mute with 2 sets of stretch bands, clips & anchor block holders
• Includes 2 Cymbal Mutes
• Includes 1 Hi-Hat Mute
• Non-slip rubber
• Convenient and portable
• Fast and easy setup
• Provides realistic rebound and response
You may also like…
- Low-volume practice, not silent Practice. Because who enjoys silent practice?
- A specially-designed sound patch for a more realistic response and more audible attack.
- Heavy-duty, durable mesh heads
- Available in sizes 10″ – 22″ or a five-pack bundle (10”, 12”,14”,16” & 22”)
Low volume practice with an 80% reduction in volume Sounds exactly like your drum set–just quieter! Easily snaps on to your drums–no head removal Durable mesh head built for longevity Tunes to your desired tension with a single-point tuning system Available in sizes 8″-24" By RTOM, the makers of Moongel!