TREEWORKS 25′ HARD SIDED CASE
Treeworks 25″ Hard Sided Case
Tre35, Tre35db, Tre23, Tre23db, Tre44, Tre44db and Tre24
Will also fit other manufacturers’ chimes.
Handheld 3-Tone Chime with wooden striker. Braided CordLoc to last - Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone - 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy - Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle - Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
- Made in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Extremely hard, high-carbon steel for brilliant shimmering response.
- Graduated diameter. Each larger triangle is made from a larger size bar to get the best possible tone.
- Tempering at 500 degrees gives these triangles a full spectrum of sound.
- Ultra thin zinc surface does not adversely affect the natural sound of the alloy.
- Each triangle is hand bent and tested by ear. (No factory style mass production.)
An 11 foot Solid 1/4Inch Thick Aluminum/Titanium alloy rod Polished & T-6 Tempered then spun into a round spring with a 5-inch diameter and 19-inch length. Produces a surprising resonating sound - Designed to be played with a triangle beater and hang off the TRE53 mount (included). This allows the Coil Chime to be clamped to any cymbal stand. No extra mount necessary. Also includes Stainless Steel Triangle Beater and Sand Cast Bronze Finger Cymbal - Handmade in Nashville, Tenn
Compact Single Row Chime. - Polished & T-6 Tempered bars for brilliant tone - 3/8-inch thick solid Aluminum/Titanium alloy - Hand-tied w/ braided CordLoc to last (NO PLASTIC TIES). Hand-finished Tennessee White Ash Mantle - Handmade in Nashville, Tenn.
New DreamTree® Chorus Effect chime. With its unique tuning and extended range (over 29 inches long), this chime creates extra long sweeps that are unusually full sounding due to the chorus-effect tuning. The 3/8" inch thick aluminum / titanium bars are individually hand-tied with 50lb braided cord for superb durability (No plastic ties or staples are used). The mantle is solid Tennessee hardwood with a hand-rubbed oil finish. TreeWorks Chimes are handmade in Nashville, Tenn.